Blueberry Jam

Hi Everyone! I did some work on my blog over the weekend. I put some of my pictures with haiku poems on sale to buy through PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions. I also reached 400 followers! Thank you for all of your wonderful comments and for following me on my journey. I’m grateful for my blog and wish everyone had one. You never know when you’ll get to chat with someone who is like a friendly neighbor, co-worker, and even like family.<3

I learned how to use the new blog editor and got the hang of it quickly. At first when I tried it a few weeks ago, I was like oh how does this work?! If you sit down and look at it for a little while, you’ll figure it out. ;o)

This morning, I made hubby and I a lovely breakfast. Fresh bread, eggs, honeydew melon, and blueberry jam. I make jam easily by putting the blueberries in a pan with a splash of water and honey to taste. I like to make a small amount every now and then. It lasts for a few days.

Also, I love tuna salad on toast with jam or jelly. It’s the best with grape jelly. Have you ever heard of that or had it? I couldn’t find anything like it online. Years ago, a lady I worked with asked me if I had ever put jelly on a tuna sammy. She made me one for lunch and I enjoyed it a lot. I’ve been making them that way ever since. I like sweet and savory, like celery with peanut butter or blue cheese with pears.

That’s all for now, I hope you all have a great week ahead!

7 Comments Add yours

1. Tanya says:

Aw thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. .lily says:

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

3. Congrats on your blog, Tanya! And although I’ve never heard of jam on a tuna sandwich, I do love my tuna or salmon sandwich with sweet pickle relish (or chopped up sweet pickles) included. So delicious! With sliced tomatoes ๐Ÿ… And I agree, I’ve had some lovely conversations on blog posts and I think I would love to meet some of you some day!๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

1. Tanya says:

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ That sounds yummy!

Liked by 1 person